The best holidays ever




Hi everyone!

I would like to start this blog saying that it hasn’t been easy for me to write this article, because I am not one of those people who likes to go out and have fun or do many activities on vacation. 

But there is a story I want to share with you...

The best vacation I had was when I was eight. I remember it was a hot summer day and besides my sister and mother we stayed for a week in the house of my uncle Luis. He lives in Curauma, a small residential neighborhood near Placilla and Viña del Mar.

There, we perform different activities, for example, swimming in the pool, going to the beach, to Laguna Verde, Concón and the dunes of Viña del Mar.  The routine was the same everyday: we woke up at eleven o’clock in the morning, then we get lunch at two o’clock, and finally, we spent the rest of the day in one of those places.

It has been an unforgettable experience, because we spent that time together, as the family we are. 
Nowadays, (when we are old jajaja), we still going to Curauma on vacations, but only for the day.

Resultado de imagen para dunas de viña del mar




Comentarios

  1. Hi Juan!
    I have never visited Curauma, but I think traveling with family is always a good opportunity to share more than in the stressors days in the city.

    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Juan! I agree with you. The most important on holidays is when you stay with the family and enjoy together.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario