Post 8 (31-10) Summer Holidays



First of all, there are many things I would like to do in this summer vacation, but above all, I think travelling with my family and going out with my friends will be the best scenario.

During the last time, the trips with my family have become quite recurrent, and for this summer vacation the panorama is to visit the south of Chile, specifically, Valdivia. I think it would be a nice experience to get away a little from the hectic pace of life in Santiago and immerse yourself in the total calm offered by southern Chile.


In Valdivia, my aunt lives with my cousins, so we’ve been thinking it would be a good oportunity to spend a week with them to catch up and know the town. In this place I would like to walk a lot through the beautiful landscapes that exist there, eat a lot and, above all, meet the people who lives in this part of Chile.  

Back in Santiago, one of the things that I would like to do is enjoy life outdoors, so trekking in the foothills of Puente Alto, as well as the trails and hills of Pirque and San José de Maipo with my friends would be a good way to continue with summer vacations.


Finally, I will take advantage of the holidays to catch up with the series that I stopped watching, as well as watch many movies with my sister.

Resultado de imagen para valdivia

Comentarios

  1. Valdivia is a wonderful place to spend summer vacations. A year ago I visited this city and I loved the landscapes that exist in this place of Chile. Summer is already approaching and it is good to make plans for the holidays.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario