Post 6 (10-10) Post-Graduate Studies



Hello everyone!

When I finish my university studies, I would like to opt for a Diploma in Digital Communication. It is a fact that more and more audiences spend their time on various digital platforms offered by the internet, as well as various social networks. It's in this sense that I believe that having a greater number of professionals in the area of ​​communication is essential to extend our journalistic work in the digital world.

The Diploma in Digital Communication is part of the postgraduate study program of the University of Chile. The curriculum offers a combination of theoretical and practical studies, oriented to the development of digital communication projects, digital content and digital media.

In particular, competencies are developed for the production and management of websites and applications for mobile devices, the management of social networks and communities and the creation of digital content strategies.

Since I was a child, I always felt a great interest in the world of digital platforms and computer science and, although I have several knowledge in the area, my forte was always Humanism and not the sciences, so I never wanted to study some engineering in that area.

Finally, the modality of study of this diploma is in the afternoon (from 7 pm) and has a duration of 7 months. This schedule seems to me quite prudent to work during the day and study at night, and I hope to be able to carry out this program of study to complement and extend our journalistic work in the world of digital platforms that are increasingly demanded by the public.

Resultado de imagen para plataformas digitales

Comentarios

  1. I think your idea is great. Today, digital communication is present almost all the time of our lifes because of internet, so I think this course is very important for journalistic world.

    See you soon Juan!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Undoubtedly, digital platforms are a tool that over time have transformed the traditional way of exercising our profession. So it is necessary to learn more about this area, to understand the social relevance that this area getting from day to day.


    ResponderBorrar
  3. The digital communication world is actually getting bigger and bigger anytime! The only think I don't like of this discipline is the office work, sitting in a chair in front of a screen big part of the day. But if it's what you like, keep going with your dream :D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think you're right, digital platforms are becoming more important in everyday life. I hope you can do this postgraduate!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario