Post 9 (31-10) Changes of my study programme
I think that journalism has a lot
of issues I would like to resolve.
First
of all, I have to say that one of these problems is related with the faculty,
specifically, with the spaces. On one hand, the students (including me) feel
bad, because they don't have spaces to share with friends. I mean, all places
at JGM are made of concrete and the infrastructure is only buildings. Personally,
I think we need more "green areas" to make our work day a little better.
Another problem I would like to change is
related with the method that the teachers use to teach. In this sense, I’m not agreeing
with the academic freedom, because it doesn’t secure that the students learn
with the same requirement level.
For example,
I have had subjects with teachers which are very relaxed and this laxity could be
appreciated in the rhythm of their classes and the requirement of the test;
and, in the other hand, I have had subjects with teachers whose teaching method
force you to be studying all days. To resolve this problem I think we need to set a common method that
demands the same workload and time to each student, in order to develop the
same abilities and competences.
I think the same Juan!, The faculty have scarce recourses. Especially for to equipment audiovisual (camera photographic, video camera, or equipment of sound), this is something that should change soon because this material is elemental for to professional development.
ResponderBorrarI agree with you about the spaces of the faculty. I think all that building is horrible and needs a green area with urgency because we can't share a good moment with friends or classmates. ICEI is like a no-place hahaha
ResponderBorrarI also think that it is very necessary to acquire more technical equipment, many classmates think it and really have to demand it.
ResponderBorrar