Post 7 (24-10) "The Best Party Ever"
Although I’m not a party person,
i have to say that one of the best celebration I've ever had was recently, during
David's birthday, who is a friend I met the last year at the university during
the “induction day”.
As we were both new in the university,
we started talking, doing homework together, and quickly became friends. Unfortunately,
David left the career at the end of the first semester of this year, but still,
we kept in contact.
Last month, he was on birthday,
and to celebrate he set up a meeting at his home in San Felipe, V region. He
invited me along with Sergio (another friend of the university) and we travel
to his house a Friday after class. Finally, when we arrived at the San Felipe
terminal (around 6 pm), he was waiting for us and he led us to his house which
was quite near there.
As night fell, the guests began
to arrive gradually, and during the party we shared stories, played ping pong
and pool, listened music, drank soda, ate pizza and fries. The celebration
finished around three in the morning, and after they all retired, we cleaned the
house with David's parents and went to sleep.
In the morning, David invited us
to know the neighborhood and other points of interest in San Felipe, and after hours of "turisteo", with Sergio we traveled back to Santiago at three o clock in the
afternoon.
Finally, when I arrived to my house (around half past six) I was tired, but happy to have shared a day with a friend and his
family.
PD: Unfortunately, I can't share with you photos of this party, because I don't took.
that well that maintain the contact with that friend!! How great they played pool! I love that game, but unfortunately I do not think I'm very good at it... :(
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarI've never known about guests who help to clean immediately after a party haha I hope you can see David again!
ResponderBorrarPizza and fries, I love them! Although they are not very healthy as fast food, they can always accompany a celebration with friends.
ResponderBorrar