Post 5 (03-10) – My Future Job
Hi everyone!
I believe that think in the future job is not easy,
because you have to know your abilities, your likes, dislikes and consider other
elements to take a good decision. At this moment, I’m in second grade of
journalism, so there still a long way to go and a lot of experience to get yet,
but I will write about the kind of job I would like to do in the future as a
journalist.
Since I started to study journalism I have felt a
great attraction for written and radio journalism, and I believe that in the
future, both may be areas in which I would like to work. But where? in a national
medium? or in a local one? in a public or private institution?
The truth is that I would like to get a job near my
house in Puente Alto (or Pirque or San José de Maipo), specifically, in one of
their municipality or local media. And if not, I would like to work in a communication
department of some public institution, or NGO related to the health, prevention
of accidents or disasters (such as ONEMI, for example), because I currently work
in a public emergency service, and i only have to say that i love this area.
Nowadays, these are my current aspirations, and if it
changes in the future, I know I will take the best decision for my personal
and professional development.

I think the areas where you get a job are incredible, especially the NGO. I hope you can work in what you want and be successful!
ResponderBorrarI hope that over time you can decide very well about the area that interests you. Actually, Is very difficult to know about our future, because many situations can happen that make us change our minds.
ResponderBorrarHi Juan
ResponderBorrarIt is so difficult to choose what we would like to work on, I think we all have the same thing, but without realizing it, something will get us captivated, I know!