Themed post 2 (post 4, 12-09) My Pet.
Hello everyone!
Today I want to share with you the story of the pets that have accompanied me since childhood.
The first dog I had was when I was five, and her name, Belen, was chosen
by my mother. Unfortunately, she was a very old dalmatian, so she dies two
years later. Nevertheless, Belen wasn’t the last dog I had. The next year, in 2006, my sister asked for a puppy for Christmas. My
mother and my uncle traveled all over the city to find a puppy to buy or adopt,
but the search was unsuccessful. However, a friend's mother had found a puppy
in a box near a park, and, aware of my sister's longing, she gave us the puppy.
My sister was very happy, and that’s how we met Danka.
Danka is a mix of “pastor alemán”, and despite the
age (eleven years old), she is very active, naughty and likes to play with us. I
remember when she was young and bits our ankles, ate the socks and the towels. But
Danka wasn’t the only animal that came to live to my house that year: Stuart
came along with her.
Stuart was the gift I received that Christmas and she was a brown
hamster. When my parents gave it to me, Stuart was very small, but over the
years she became very big. I liked to play with her a lot, but it was Danka who
really liked her, because she kissed her every time. Sadly, Stuart died five
years later, the day before of my graduation from Eighth Grade.
But as some people say: when God closes a door, opens a window, a couple of months before Stuart's death, my mom was looking for home for a puppy she found abandoned in the street, but she did not succeed, so I decided to take care of the puppy. And so we met Lupe, my best partner so far.
Currently, Danka and Lupe are the only pets I have and I have no doubt that my life wouldn't be the same without them.


Danka has a beautiful and moving history, but the most interesting thing I found here was Stuart, I think he looks identical to a character of "G-Force" movie. If you've seen this you'll understand me hahaha
ResponderBorrarWow Juan! You've had enough pets. All your pets have been very beautiful. I think your hamster has a past in hollywood. What says Javiera is true, Stuart is identical to the protagonists of that movie!!!
ResponderBorrarHi Juan, I hope you ok.
ResponderBorrarThe pets are always very good companions, I think that yours are also very beautiful.