A place i would like to visit
Hi everyone!
Today i want to write about one of the places i
would like to visit in my life. I’m talking about Rome. As you know, this city is
the capital of a beautiful country in southern Europe called Italy, and the History
says that it was founded by the brothers Romulo and Remo, in 753 b.C., who were
breastfeeds by a wolf.
First of all, I have to say that I like this
legendary city because it’s surrounded of history wherever you look: the statues,
the architecture and the streets, maintain the beauty that past epochs has left.
As a history lover, I think this city is very
interesting because It was the cradle of the Rome Empire, which had an
important influence in the culture, language, art, religion and philosophy of Europe
and the rest of the world.
If I travel to Rome in the future, I would like
to visit the historic buildings of this city, such as the Coliseo or the Vaticano,
because I love the architecture and the history of this historic city, treasure
of humanity.

Hey, I also wrote about Italy! It would have been nice if you had posted some pictures of Rome so we could all see the beauty of the city. I posted one of the Coliseum on my blog, you can check it out if you want :)
ResponderBorrarRome sounds like an awesome country! I hope to go there someday as well. Visit the big cathedrals and palaces must be like a trip in the machine of the time.
ResponderBorrar